Karyn Davies, RCC
Karyn Davies is a Registered Clinical Counsellor who has had worked in healthcare settings, community agencies, and private practice. It brings her joy to support the personal growth of her clients and to witness them courageously share their stories and continue to open their hearts to the learnings of life.
Self-care is a vital part of her life. Karyn recharges by walks near the ocean, forest hikes, discovering local art and music, and reading. Close friendships and family ties are treasured in her life, and she values community as a place of belonging and connection. Her presence is calm, attentive, and encouraging. Karyn will invite you to make positive changes and guide you in working towards your personal goals, offering you personalized tools to help you make progress. She celebrates the small successes, one step at a time in your journey of living with authenticity.
“Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” ― Brené Brown
You may be experiencing:
- Relationship conflict or breakdown
- Difficulty with career changes
- Unclear sense of life purpose
- Grief and loss
- Self-criticism or self-doubt
- Emotional triggers that affect daily life
- Family caregiver stress
Likely gains in committing to therapy
- Strengthened ability to trust your own instinct and knowing
- Mindfulness strategies to cope with stress, anxiety, and painful emotions
- Grounding as you start to feel more capable and confident
- Deeper understanding of your thoughts and emotions
- Greater awareness of your resiliency
- Increased clarity in identifying steps to move forward
This is a safe place to explore the connection between mind and heart.
It is her passion to help clients move from a place of discouragement, self-doubt, anxiety, or stress- into an experience of deeper joy, self-awareness, curiosity, and confidence in moving through the world.
- Integrity towards self and others
- Opportunity to change and grow
- Respect for all human experiences
- Honest communication
- Living whole-heartedly
Karyn works with
She provides a safe space to honour and gently explore the losses and difficult transitions of your life. Come and be deeply heard. Wherever you are right now is a good place to start.
Karyn is in good standing with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors (RCC #11373). Many extended health plans cover counseling with a Registered Clinical Counsellor. Please check with your insurance provider about benefit coverage.