Facial rejuvenation is also known as cosmetic acupuncture. It is a very safe, painless and effective treatment to rejuvenate the face from life’s stresses as well as create balance and harmony in the whole body.
Facial rejuvenation works on erasing fine lines and wrinkles as well as softening deeper lines. It is effective in treating scars, acne and dark circles under the eyes.
Facial rejuvenation helps to improve muscle tone in the face and neck as well as increase collagen production, which aids in helping to form the skin and fill out unwanted wrinkles.
The ancient healing therapy is also a great way to not only target the face but to treat your body as a whole allowing you to look and feel good both on the inside and outside.
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation Treatments
- Improves acne (caused by hormonal imbalance)
- Helps sinus congestion and headache
- Improves hyper- and hypothyroidism
- Reduces symptoms of toothache, TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, and Bell’s palsy
- Helps headaches (except severe migraine)
- Treats diarrhea and constipation (most digestive issues)
- Helps to eliminate edema and puffiness
- Can help with insomnia
- Helps depression and aids self-esteem
- Works with Women’s Disorder
- Improves collagen production and muscle tone
- Helps reduce bags and sagging tendencies
- Helps eliminate fine lines and diminish larger wrinkles
- Tightens pores and brightens eyes
- Increases local blood and lymph circulation
- Improves facial color
- Reduces stress and promotes total health and well-being
Acupuncturists at Elements Wellness Centre
Kelli: Thumb Bio
Kelli Taylor R.Ac., RNCP, NAET Certified is a graduate of the five year Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine program at the International College of TCM in Vancouver.
Kiran Manhas R.Ac. is a graduate of the three year Acupuncturist program at the International College of TCM in Vancouver.
Call Elements Wellness Centre today to book your own Facial Rejuvenation sessions – (604) 732-9355