What is Clarity Breathwork?
Clarity Breathwork is a gentle, safe, yet extremely powerful breathing process that releases stress from the cells of the body and helps to transform limiting thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. Breathwork is a vital tool because it is one of the most clearly effective methods to access and transform limitation in the subconscious mind and the emotional body. It supports the clearing away of old energies, patterns, conditioning, negative thoughts and emotions and opens the doors wide for new life and greater awareness.
Most of us don’t breathe fully. We hold back the breath and have been doing so most of our lives. When we begin to breathe fully and consciously, we are easily able to release what we have been holding onto that is no longer serving us. This creates an opening for an incredible expansion of consciousness, including greater compassion, forgiveness, and self-love. The inner changes that take place during the breathwork correspondingly bring forth shifts in our outer lives for the better.
Clarity Breathwork helps to activate the subconscious mind and reveal awareness and intuitive insights that are not regularly accessed through traditional therapy. The breath opens the energy channels in the body and allows what we have been holding onto to surface and be released. This may include suppressed emotional material, physical energetic blocks in the body, old belief structures and identifications, old memories, fight/flight/freeze patterns, and addictions. Clients will have the ability to communicate more clearly through the body on a deep, cellular level releasing and discharging emotional baggage and energetic blocks. Throughout the sessions, clients gain a deeper understanding of Self, and how they operate through the interconnected relationship between body, mind, and spirit.
What is a session like?
Every session combines in-depth sharing and counselling followed by a somatic experiential process. In your first session, we will take a holistic look at your life from the time of conception to the present moment. Current life situations, as well as what you know about your birth, childhood, and family patterns and how they may be affecting your life will be discussed. You will then have the opportunity to set intentions for our work together. After the sharing, you will be guided through a one hour circular breathing practice and receive one-on-one support to unravel deeper layers of held tension, stress, belief systems, suppressed emotions, and in turn open to an authentic and greater sense of well being. The breathwork process helps to dissolve the past tensions that you have stored on a cellular level, thus making it possible to experience more energy and aliveness. Gradually, you will set yourself free of anything that has been holding you back in life.
How many sessions are recommended?
The first level of this work calls for a series of private sessions. A minimum series of ten sessions is recommended to allow for deep change to take place. The frequency of the sessions is usually once a week or every other week, depending on the client. The purpose of committing to a series of sessions is to build a relationship of trust and to maintain that relationship long enough to understand and integrate the cumulative results.
An overview of the benefits of Clarity Breathwork:
- Reduces stress and increases energy, aliveness, and sense of well-being
- Releases toxins, emotions, and stagnant energy from the cells of the body
- Allows old emotions, memories and past traumas to arise and release in a safe and gentle way
- Helps to understand the source of dis-ease and supports the release of physical symptoms
- Unravels relationship/intimacy issues and supports one to embrace and heal old wounds of abandonment, loss, and rejection
- Helps one attract new and healthy relationships
- Increases flow, ease, joy, and pleasure in life and relationships
- Accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s path and life purpose
- Supports the release of limiting thoughts, patterns and imprints from birth, childhood, and past lives
- Opens and enhances creativity and expression
- Helps to heal the wound of your imagined separation
- Relieves anxiety and depression, creating space for inner peace
- Allows for a feeling of greater connectedness and caring for yourself, the earth, and all beings
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports the awakening to the truth of your Authentic Self
For more information, please visit www.claritybreathwork.com
Counsellors at Elements Wellness Centre
Call Elements Wellness Centre today to book your own Clarity Breathwork sessions – (604) 732-9355