Lindsay Diack is no longer with Elements Wellness Centre.Please visit our Wellness Practitioners page to view all current practitioners.
Lindsay Diack, RD
Lindsay is a Registered Dietitian and member of the college of dietitians of British Columbia. She has a Bachelor of Science Degree (Honors) in Nutritional Sciences from the University of Alberta and completed her dietetic internship with Calgary Health Region in 2007.
Lindsay’s expertise is in the area of emotional eating, disordered eating and weight management. She can help you discover how to eat with awareness, manage cravings, love your body and build a peaceful relationship with food.
Lindsay provides nutrition counseling and support for a variety of health conditions and challenges including:
- Weight loss & healthy weight management
- Emotional eating & disordered eating behaviors
- Digestive disorders (irritable bowel syndrome, Chron’s & Ulcerative Colitis,
- constipation, acid reflux, diverticulitis)
- Food allergies, sensitivities and intolerances
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Vegetarian & vegan food choices
- Bone health (osteoporosis, osteopenia)
- Heart disease, cholesterol & high blood pressure
- Diabetes & pre-diabetes nutrition
- Sports & fitness nutrition
Other services offered include:
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping tips and tours
- Recipes resources
Or if you are just looking to improve your nutrition and feel healthier but are not sure where to start. She can review your diet for missing or lacking nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Lindsay believes that food is nourishment beyond nutrition. Bringing awareness to how your body reacts emotionally and physically to the foods you choose creates a balanced and confident relationship with your eating, appetite and nutrition. Learning to eat in a holistic and natural way opens your life up to feeling vibrant, energetic and healthy.